The Master of Islamic Banking program at Lincoln University College is a specialized program that provides qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis in Islamic and conventional finance. This cutting-edge program has been created to provide students with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to receive a strong transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary graduate education in a variety of core areas. The aspirants can also choose to specialize in one of several significant topics, such as Islamic Finance or Sustainable Finance. The program allows the aspirants to learn about the Islamic banking and finance industry's structure, as well as its theoretical basis, products, performance, Islamic financial instruments, and risk management challenges.
The Master of Management program at Lincoln University College lays the groundwork for students to become well-trained researchers. They will develop the quantitative and qualitative methodological skills required to conduct high-quality empirical and theoretical research for publication in leading business journals. It is a well-designed program that is geared on giving students the opportunity to conduct extensive research on management topics.
The program of Master of Islamic Banking will produce professionals who are eligible to:
• Incorporate in-depth relevant knowledge, formulate, and conduct problems effectively through critical thinking skills in Islamic banking practices.
• Adopt practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication within a team in the field of Islamic banking.
• Implement the digital and numerical skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems in Islamic Banking.
• Utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills effectively to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in Islamic Banking.
• Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in Islamic Banking related task.
The curriculum of Master of Islamic Banking is aimed to prepare students for a career in business and finance. Many countries have expressed a desire for Islamic banking services to expand internationally in recent years. This curriculum keeps professionals up to date on the newest developments and prepares them for success in this rapidly changing area. This degree equips them for a number of careers such as:
• Business Analyst
• Bank Manager
• Financial Institutions
• General Manager
• International Business Consultancy
• Credit Analyst
Full Time: Minimum- 24 months; Maximum- 36 months
Part Time: Minimum- 36 months; Maximum- 48 months
|Sl.No.||MQA Subject Code||Subject Name||Credits|
|1||MBAIB 101||Research Methodology||3|
|2||MBAIB 102||Computer Application||3|
|Research topics on any one of the following specialties|
|a||Banking and Finance|
|f||Investment and Securities|
Intake and Entry Requirements
Entry Requirements :