The Master of Accounting and Finance program at Lincoln University College is meant to enhance candidates' existing knowledge, build their accounting and finance expertise for a long-term corporate future, and prepare them for a successful global career. This program provides students with an understanding of accounting, finance, and financial markets fundamentals. This is an advanced curriculum designed to provide them the skills and knowledge they need to start a career as an auditor, financial controller, or other essential function in finance and advisory services.
For successful completion of Masters degree in Lincoln University College, each candidate should publish minimum of two research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The programme of Doctor of Philosophy in Mass Communication will produce professionals who are eligible to:
• Apply the advanced knowledge and concepts in analyzing accounts and financial work through theories and evidence -based findings.
• Be capable of adopting practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication in finance related task.
• Acquire digital and numeracy skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems.
• Effectively utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in finance and accounting related program.
• Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in financial accounts related task.
In today's fast - growing economy, having specialized up-to-date scientific knowledge in the areas of accounting and finance is considered essential for business executives who want to excel and develop their skills to the highest level to secure top-level professional positions in the management structure.
Students with a Master of Accounting and Finance can pursue prestigious positions as:
• Financial Analyst
• Managerial Accountant
• Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
• Business Development Manager
Full Time: Minimum- 16 months; Maximum- 48 months.
Part Time: Minimum- 24 months; Maximum- 48 months.
|Sl.No.||MQA Subject Code||Subject Name|
|1||MAF 7013||Business Accounting and Finance|
|2||MAF 7023||Economics for Managers|
|3||MAF 7033||Islamic Financing and Banking|
|4||MAF 7043||Organizational Behaviour|
|5||MAF 7053||Business Ethics and Governance|
|6||MAF 7063||Strategic Management|
|7||MAF 7073||Investment and Portfolio Management|
|8||MAF 7083||Business Research Methodology|
|9||MAF 7093||Current Issues in Financial Accounting|
|10||MAF 7103||Applied Corporate Finance|
|Electives (Choose any two of the following)|
|11||MAF 7113||Investment and Risk Management|
|12||MAF 7123||Securities, Futures and Options|
|13||MAF 7133||Entrepreneurial Finance|
|14||MAF 7143||Financial Planning & Wealth Management|
|15||MAF 7156||Project Work|
Intake and Entry Requirements
Entry Requirements :
English requirements as follows:
For international students, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score 550 or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score 5.5 or other equivalent qualification.